General Entry Conditions
1. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. The artist and performer line-up may be subject to change at any time without notice.
3. We reserve the right to refuse admission and / or eject any persons at our discretion. PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Anyone considered to pose a threat to themselves or others for whatever reason will be ejected.
4. Reasonable behaviour is expected from all guests. Anyone behaving in a manner unfit for a family event will be ejected and in the event of public disorder, the Police may be asked to attend.
5. Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. We will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or loss.
6. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
7. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival’s prior consent.
8. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. We reserve the right to eject or refuse admission to anyone without a valid wristband.
9. Glass bottles may not be brought onto the site.
10. Pets are not permitted on site with the exception of assistance guide dogs.
11. Prohibited items will not be permitted and will be removed. Prohibited items are; alcohol, illegal substances(drugs) and so called ‘Legal Highs’, weapons, glass , BBQs.
1. Camping Conditions are subject to the General Conditions above and further to these terms and conditions.
2. Cars are not permitted for camping.
3. Access to camping pitches is by ticket only.
4. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
5. We reserve the right to eject or refuse admission at our discretion.
6. Campfires and BBQs are not permitted at any time.
7. No dogs except guide dogs for the assistance of their handler.
8. Due to the licensing conditions, only alcohol purchased on site may be consumed on site. It will be a condition of entry that alcohol not purchased on site will be surrendered for collection at the end of the event.
9. The campsite must be vacated by 11.00am on Sunday. Please ensure that whilst on site, consideration is given to other users and local residents. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated.
10. No impromptu ‘After Parties’. Please consider other campers who may have young children and keep noise to a minimum in the campsite.