General Entry Conditions
1. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. The artist and performer line-up may be subject to change at any time without notice.
3. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Premises Licence Holder reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the ticket value in the event of such refusal.
4. Admission is at the Ticket Holder’s own risk. The Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
5. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
6. Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Festival Site without the Festival’s prior consent.
7. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
8. Glass bottles of any description can not be brought onto the site. They are dangerous and will be removed without reimbursement of cost.
9. No dogs will be permitted on site with the exception only of assistance guide dogs.
10. Alcohol, illegal substances, offensive weapons, glass or BBQ’s are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site and lighting fires on site is not permitted.
1. Camping is for tents only due to location. No vehicles are permitted to enter the site. Transport of equipment will be facilitated from the entry gate to the camping field.
2. Each reservation is for one tent only. One ticket will be issued per tent. This must be securely attached to the tent and visible at all times.
3. No persons under the age of 18 will be allowed to camp unless in the company and supervision of a responsible adult.
4. Fires and BBQ’s are not permitted at any time.
5. No dogs except guide dogs for the assistance of their handler.
6. Due to the licensing conditions, only alcohol purchased on site may be consumed on site. It will be a condition of entry that alcohol not purchased on site will be surrendered for collection at the end of the event.
7. No illegal substances will be permitted. Persons found in possession will be removed from the site and may be reported to the police.
8. All pitches to be vacated by 11.00am on Sunday. Please ensure that whilst on site, consideration is given to other users and local residents. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated.